SBI Pay App, state bank of India own UPI payment app download for fast non-cash payments and even receive money through it.
SBI UPI App Download: How are you all, in this article we are going to explain you all about SBI Pay App, yes State Bank of India has launched a new application supported by the Unified Payment Interface (UPI). Recently SBI has launched this application but they have not use term UPI in its name, so it is very difficult for everyone to find it on a play store. There are many SBI applications available on an app store so it is very difficult for a user to find a UPI supported app.
We think that SBI should have used the term UPI to name its applications or they should have mentioned properly in a description. Most of the banks have launched their own UPI applications well in advance just SBI was the last one to launch SBI Pay App, but finally, it is launched and can be downloaded from an application store of your smartphone.
Before further more details let us understand about Unified Payment Interface which is known as UPI, it is an online payment platform created by National Payment Corporation of India in the month of August 2016. By the invention of UPI getaway, online payments become very easy and faster and recently NPCI has launched their own UPI supported application that is BHIM app and its full form is Bharat Interface for Money.
For more details about this getaway please click on what is UPI you will get all details about it and to know UPI benefit click on it. Compared to other online payment methods, UPI is very cheaper and faster, people can send or receive money in a fraction of second and transaction will reflect instantly on your bank statement.
By a UPI app, people can manage more than 1 bank account from one application, it is not necessary that you have to download an app of a bank in which you have an account. Most of the banks have already launched their own UPI supported apps, so people can download it that or you can download SBI UPI App. To use this app, you just have to link your bank account to it and then follow a simple procedure to use it.
SBI Pay App Registration
Once you download SBI UPI app you have to follow a procedure of registration to use this app, a person will require a mobile number to complete a registration process. After you feed a mobile number, an app will ask for your permission to send an SMS from your number, standard SMS charges will be deducted from your mobile balance. If you have dual sim mobile then it will ask you which number you want to register, after that verification will be completed successfully.
Virtual Payment Address (VPA) Registration
First, let us know about the virtual payment address, it is a payment address of a person through which you can send or receive money on a UPI supported apps. VPA looks like an email address, like if you are having an account in state bank of India then it would be like [email protected], you can select any name or number you want, if your selected name or number is not taken by anyone then you have to change it.
After your mobile number is verified, an application will ask you to create a VPA address, in which first of all you have set a VPA address then fill up your name, last name and email address, after that you have to select a secret question and answer it.Now click on check box to accept terms & condition and submit the form. Now on a next page, you will be shown last few digits of your bank account number, after checking it click on a register button to register your VPA. To use UPI apps, virtual payment address is required to complete a transaction, in this mode of payment people are not required to give their bank account numbers and IFSC code.
Set MPin for SBI UPI App
To make a payment on a UPI supported application, one has to create a Mpin by providing a debit card details. First of all, you have to account management page, over there you have to click on a bank account if you have entered more than one bank account then select a one for which you want to set Mpin. Now you have to give last six digit of your debit card and expiry date of it, a process will take some time and you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, feed that OTP in a given box. Now set your desired Mpin by that you will successfully create an Mpin for your account.
How to Transfer Money Using SBI Pay App
We have explained below complete procedure step by step to transfer money through SBI UPI app, so guys check all the steps very carefully and then send money to anyone from your bank account in a fraction of seconds.
- Firstly, open an SBI Pay App in your smartphone and enter a six digit pin which you have set at the time of registration.
- App will open successfully and from that go to a pay section by click on pay button.
- If you have added more than one bank account, then select an account from a list through which you have to transfer a fund.
- Now select a payee address type, if he or she is having a VPA then enter that or else you have to enter its bank account number and IFSC code.
- After entering above mentioned details, it will show payee name automatically so it will be verified, then enter the amount you want to send and add remark if you want to write anything.
- Click on a pay button and a new page will open.
- Now enter your Mpin and click on submit button, a procedure is completed and your fund is transferred.
Procedure to Collect Money Using SBI UPI App
This is a unique benefit that UPI gives to its users, through any UPI app you can request money from anyone, and that will be directly credited to your bank account. To know how to receive money through UPI app please check below given steps for it.
- First of all, open a UPI app by entering a six-digit password.
- Now click on a request money link and a home page and a new page will open on your screen.
- After that you have to enter a VPA address of a person from whom you want to receive money, also enter amount and remark in a box given on that screen.
- People can choose days or minutes of expiry of this request, so after that request will be expired and you have to do a new request if you still want to receive money from him or her.
- Now click on initiate request button to send a request to that person, and instantly request will send and you will get a notification.
Pay for Online Shopping Using SBI Pay App
- It will be like cash on delivery option but in this, you do not need to pay cash but you can send money to a seller through UPI app.
- When you shop online, on a payment section you have to choose UPI payment, after that, you have to give your VPA and seller will send a receive money request to you.
- You can accept that request after you receive your product, which can also be done when a delivery boy come to your place to deliver a product.
- Many well-known shopping sites are working on it and soon people will find UPI payment options on it.
- Currently, many leading shopping sites have started accepting UPI payment getaway so guys start using it.
We request everyone to download SBI Pay App as soon as possible to ease your all banking transaction and we recommend our readers that use cash only if it’s required, make most of the transactions through digital payment modes.
If anyone wants to ask us any questions relating to SBI Pay App, then you can write us in a comment box provided below, we will try to give suitable answers to all your queries as soon as possible. Be in touch with this web page for more updates about this newly launched facility.